CLASS DAY CONTESTS BEGIN

Winners of Baccalaureate Hymn and Design Competitions to Receive Free Class Day Tickets

The 1921 Class Day Committee wishes to draw the attention of Seniors to the competitions for Class Day ticket designs and for the words of the Baccalaureate Hymn. All Seniors possessing ability along these lines are urgently requested by the Committee to enter the competitions.

The drawing for the tickets should be district so that the reproduction of them will be clear. Designs should be done on white paper in black india ink, and should be four and one-half by seven and one-half inches in size. The designs must bear the following words respectively:

Yard Tickets-"Harvard Class Day 1921. Admit one to the Yard. 2-11 P. M., June 21."

Stadium Tickets "Harvard Class Day 1921. Stadium Exercises 4 P. M., June 21."

Memorial Tickets "Harvard Class Day 1921. Admit one to Memorial Hall 8-11 P. M., June 22."

The words for the Hymn should be set to some familiar tune, such as, "Integer Vitae" or "Ten Thousand Times Ten Thousand."

Any competitor who wishes more information should communicate with H. D. Smith '21 at the Crimson Building. Words for the Hymn, and ticket designs should be sent to him by Saturday, March 19. Free Class Day tickets will be given to the winners of this competition.