GRADUATES ARE TO SEE "WETWARD HO" AT OPENING PERFORMANCE

CAN OBTAIN TICKETS FOR PUBLIC PERFORMANCES NOW

The opening night of the Hasty Pudding Clup play will be Graduates' Night, tomorrow at the Club theatre. Thursday, April 14, is reserved for Undergraduates' Night, and on the following evening the theatre will be open to the public. Tickets for the last two performances are now on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's the Coop, and at the clubhouse between 5 and 6 o'clock daily.

The Philadelphia performance will be given on Tuesday, April 19, at the Bellevue-Stratford Hotel, and the New York ones at the Waldorf-Astoria on April 21 and 22. For the last three days of the month, April 28, 29 and 30 the show will be at the Plymouth Theatre, Boston. Tickets will be on sale for the Philadelphia performance at the Bellevue-Stratford: for the New York performances at the Harvard Club of New York, at McBride's and at Tyson's; for the Boston performances at the Plymouth Theatre, Little Building ticket office, the Copley-Plaza, and Herrick's.

Despite the connotation of the title, the play has absolutely nothing to do with the eighteenth amendment, and jokes on the already outworn subject of prohibition have been strictly barred.

Scene Laid on Board Ship

The first scene is laid on board the good ship "Juniper", bound for Havena. Cubs, and the action begins as soon as Miss Marie Hayden (Osgood Hooker '21) finds that she and five young laides under her keeping, have boarded the wrong boat. At this discovery she tries to persuade the Captain (J. A. Sessions '21) to let them off at Savannah, Ga., whither they had meant to go. But he is firm and obdurate. From his obstinacy springs the development of the plot.

Portly as she is, Miss Hayden has her charms, and the excellent Captain is not one of the unappreciative. He falls in love with his passenger, and there follows a romance.

Meanwhile Paul Merton (W. D. Howe '22) a young American on board, has fallen in love with one of Miss Hyden's charges, Dorothy Wendall, played by D. McK. Key '22. Driven to desperation by the thought of Dorothy's departure, he plans a meeting to prevent the landing aat Savanah. Unwittingly he acquires the aid of two sailrs who have planned a bona fide mutiny, and for a time the revolt takes on alarming proportions. It is put down, however with no damage to the ship but the decimating of the biscuit isupply, Knowing well that he must remedy this condition, Captain Driggs lands on Uneeds Island in the Bahamas, where the company is immediately attacked by Voodoos.

In this critical situation affairs are further complicated by Rederic Strake (R. P. Parker '22), the wireless opertor, showing himself in his true colors, --villaninous black, whose attempts to fllch the affections of Dorothy are, however, luckily frustrated