MISS JANE ADAMES TO SPEAK ON "DISARMAMENT"

Dr. Toyokichi Iyenaga, Director of East and West News Bureau, Also to Lecture at Meeting in Living Room of Union Tomorrow Night

Jane Addams, the noted settlement worker and suffragist, will speak tomorrow night at 8 o'clock in the Living Room of the Union on "Disarmament", under the auspices of the Student Liberal Club. The meeting, at whic Prefosser Francis B. Sayre '12 will preside, will be open to members of the Union and of the Student Liberal Club.

Miss Addams is chairman of the Woman's Peace Party and of the International committee of Women for Permnent Peae. She was the founder of the Social Settlement of Hull House in Chicago, and is the author of several books, "Newer Ideals of Peace", "Twenty Years at Hull House" and "The Long road of Women's Memory".

Formerly Teachher in Japan

The other speaker of the evening will be Dr. Toyakichi Iyenaga, a graduate of Oberilin College. He has lectured on Political Science in Waseda University, Japan; on English in the Higher Commorcial College, Tokio, Japan; and on Political Science in the University of Chicago. In 1896 he was a secretary in the Department of Foreign Affairs, in 1898 a commissioner to study the opium question, and is now the Director of the East and West News Burean.