Harvard Students Return to Changed Campus Covid Restrictions

Some Harvard Classes Start Spring Semester Online Due to Omicron Surge

Harvard’s Graduate Student Union Files Complaint Over Spring Covid Policies

Harvard Kennedy School Misinformation Review Retracts Article, Admitting Editorial 'Failure'

Students, Faculty Reflect on 100 Years of Harvard Business School’s Case Method

DOROTHY JARDON AT KEITH'S

This week's bill at Keith's is headed by Dorothy Jardon, lately with the Chicago Opera Company. Miss Jardon has figured conspicuously and successfully in grand opera and stands out pre-eminent in the title role of Bizet's "Carmen." Wherever she has appeared, her efforts have been most warmly received. This was particularly true Monday evening, when she presented several numbers including "Love's Opera", her own composition; "There Is No Death" dedicated to those who fell inn the late war; and the "Romanzo" from "Cavalleria Rusticana." As an encore she gave another of her own compositions a love song entitled "The World Can't Go Around Without You."

Richard Kean, in excerpts from famous plays, gave impersonations of richard Mansfield, as Shylock, in the Rialto scene from the "Merchant of Venice", and John Barrymore in "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde", and then gave his own act as "Peter and Miser." Although the scenes were well done they lacked completeness and the necessary accompanying atmosphere to give satisfaction.

The remainder of the bill was not quite up to the standard of the headliners, but was varied and interesting. An aburdance of comedy was supplied by Lew and Paul Murdock--"bootleggers"--with a song and dance high-ball; and William Kent supported by Elsa-Shaw in "Shivers." Sidney Phillips gave some songs and more or less amusing stories. In addition there were Roach and McCurdy. Harlick and the Sarampa Sisters, and also two phenomenal roller skaters to fill out the bill.