PLANS COMPLETED FOR HARVARD CLUBS MEETING

Annual Convention of Associated Clubs Will Be Held in Milwaukee on June 10 and 11 -- Varied Program Has Been Planned

Definite plans have been announced for the meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs to be held at Milwaukee, Wis., Friday and Saturday, June 10 and 11. The program will open with business meetings June 10 at the Hotel Pfister, followed by a dinner and entertainment at the Wisconsin Club. Saturday the delegates will march from the Pfister to the city hall, from which automobiles will take them to Oconomowoc for a varied program including sports and a luncheon. Nine committees in all have been appointed for the various activities.

Second Time in Milwaukee

This is the second time that the Associated Clubs have met at Milwaukee, the first having been twenty years ago when the organization was in its infancy; and a great gathering of University men, comprising graduates both of the College proper and of the professional schools, is expected to attend the meeting. Last year when the gathering was held at Washington, more than six hundred alumni assembled for a general reunion and discussion of alumni activities, representing Harvard Clubs all the way from Bangor to San Francisco, and University classes from 1855 to 1920.