TRACK WORK IN FULL SWING

Over 200 Men Put Through Work-out in Stadium - Squad Captains For Week Appointed

Coach Bingham put his track squad, more than 200 strong, through the first real work-out of the spring season in the Stadium yesterday afternoon. Every dash and distance man first underwent practice in starts on the football field, and then ran on the track proper a specified number of laps for conditioning work. Coach Farrell had charge of the hold event men: and three "H" football players. J. F. Brown '21, John Crocker '22 and J. R. Tolbert Jr.'22, reported to his squad for the weight events.

The captains who will take charge this week of the various squads, which have been divided according to events, have been appointed by Coach Bingham. E. O. Gourdin '21 will coach both the sprinters and the broad-jumpers:

E.T.Doherty'22 the quarter-milers: J. A. MeCarthy '22 the SSO men: Captain D. F. O'Counell'21 the milers: E. G. Bounis'22 the two milers: R. S. Whitney '22 the hurdlers: W. F. Goodell'21 the high jumpers: R. W. Harwood the pole-vault men: J. R. Tolbert Jr.'22 the shotput candidates: J. F. Brown '22 the hammer throwers.