THREE ONE-ACT PLAYS FOR DRAMATIC CLUB

Cancellation of "The Sea Gull" Affords Club Opportunity to Play "Wurzel Flummery", "A Good Woman", and "Hagoroma" at Spring Production

Instead of giving the four-act tragedy, "The Sea Gull", which had to be cancelled owing to the fact that it had recently been played in New York, the Dramatic Club will present for its spring production three one-act plays. "Wurzel Flummery" the first of these, is a thoroughly lively and amusing comedy by A. A. Milne. The second, "Hagoroma", is a beautiful little Japanese fantasy, and the last is the farce, "A Good Woman" by Arnold Bennet, the well-known English author. In addition to these, a fourth, play is under consideration and will be announced as soon as permission is obtained to produce it.

A new schedule of performances has also been arranged. The first will be on May 12 at the Hasty Pudding Theatre, and the two following will also be held in Cambridge on the nights of May 14 and 18. On May 19 the Boston matinee will take place, and finally the Wellesley production on the evening of May 20.

An open meeting for the reading of the plays will be held on Monday afternoon in Peabody Hall, Phillips Brooks House. Everyone in any branch of the production is requested to attend this meeting, and an opportunity for signing up will be given after the reading.