FOUR CRIMSON NETMEN IN INTERCOLLEGIATES

Captain Fenno, Duane, Feibleman and Bradley to Be University Entries in Tournament on June 27--To Play Seabright Tennis Club on June 25

On Saturday, June 25, the University tennis team will play the Seabright Tennis Club, preparatory to the Intercollegiate Championship matches which start on the following Monday. The Crimson players will be led by Captain Fenno and the other three places will be filled by Duane, Feibleman and Bradley. This quartet has proved itself the strongest of all the University netmen this season and should place well in the Intercollegiates which are to be played at the Union Cricket Club, Haverford, Pennsylvania.

The week after the Intercollegiates, a combined team of Oxford and Cambridge will oppose the University and Yale. There will be three men from each college on the teams, with Duane, Feibleman and Fenno representing the Crimson, and Williams, Bundy and Moss the probable Eli selections. No definite date has been made for the match, which will be played at either Newport or Longwood, but it will be about July 6. Final arrangements have not yet been completed.

This week-end Captain Fenno will play with the Boston Church Cup team in the inter-city match with New York and Philadelphia.