ANNOUNCE PLACES FOR REGISTRATION

Give List of Assistant Deans and Their Office Hours--College Students and Engineering School Men Register on Monday

Registration for the four classes of the college, the out of course students, transferred students and members of the Engineering School, and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences will be held on Monday, September 26, from 10 o'clock in the morning until 6 o'clock in the afternoon. The college Seniors must register in Sever 35, Juniors in Sever 11, Sophomores in Emerson D, while Freshmen are divided alphabetically into four groups. Freshmen from A through G must register in Harvard 6, those from H through N in Harvard 5, those from O through S in Harvard 3, and those from T through Z in Harvard 3.

Students transferring from other colleges must go to Emerson T while special students must go to University 19. Candidates for a degree out of course will register in Sever 6. Engineering School students must report at Pierce 209, second floor and students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences must register at University 24.

Assistant Deans in Charge

The following is a list of the assistant deans and the classes over which they have charge: Mr. K. B. Murdock '16, Seniors and Out-of-Course students; Mr. E. A. Whitney '17, Juniors and Sophomores; Mr. P. P. Chase '00, Freshmen and students from other colleges. The location of the offices of the deans appears in another column. The assistant deans will have advisory and disciplinary duties, only the more important cases going to Dean C. N. Greenough '98.

The office hours for the Dean and his assistants are as follows:

Mr. Greenough--Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10 to 1; Thursday, 11 to 1.

Mr. Murdock--Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 11 to 1; Tuesday and Thursday, 3.30 to 5.

Mr. Gay--Daily, except Saturday, 9 to 11.

Mr. Chase--Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10 to 1; Tuesday and Thursday, 2.30 to 5.

Mr. Whitney--Daily, except Saturday, 9 to 11; Tuesday and Thursday, 2.30 to 5.