1925 STICKMEN TO PLAY DARTMOUTH FRESHMEN

Green Team Was Defeated Yesterday by Andover 3-0 -- Second Game for Both Teams--Freshman Scrimmage With Seconds

The Harvard Freshman hockey team will face the Dartmouth yearlings this afternoon at 2.30 on the Charlesbank rinks. This is only the second game for each of the teams so little comparison of the brand of play that will probably be seen today can be made. In thier first game of the season yesterday the Dartmouth stickmen gave way to the strong Andover sextet at Andover by the score of 3-0, while the Crimson yearling opened their season with a 10-2 victory over Malden High School. The latter, however, did not present the same brand of hockey that won the game for the Andover school boys yesterday, so the comparative scores mean little.

A final work-out was held by the Crimson yearlings yesterday at the Charlesbank rink in an effort to eradicate the ragged work of the line which was due to lack of practice. Later in the afternoon Coach White's seconds were used in a stiff scrimmage and were able to net two shots only after a long struggle. Many substitutions were made on both sides as the coaches wanted to test out logical second string men for their impending games.