DATES FOR MASS. SQUASH TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCED

To Begin January 25 and End February 11--All Men in University Eligible to Compete--Line-Up of Team B Radically Changed

The Massachusetts State Squash Racquet Tournament will begin on Wednesday, January 25, at the Boston Tennis and Racquet Club, and will last until February 11. Everyone in the University is eligible to enter this tournament, and all entries must be made by signing up in the blue-book, which has been placed in the University Squash Courts, before tomorrow noon, when all entries will close. Entrants may practice on the Tennis and Racquet Club courts on any day they wish, beginning today.

C. C. Peabody of the Union Boat Club will play through to defend his title this year; his most dangerous opponents are expected to be Malcolm Bradlee '22, of the University, Dr. F. S. Kellogg '06, of the Harvard Club, and Ralph Powers of the B. A. A.

Coach Henry Cowles of the University squad hopes that all men in the University who are interested in squash will enter this tournament.

Carpenter Climbs to Team B

As the result of challenging, the line-up of Team B has been radically altered. F. I. Carpenter Jr. '24 won a place on the team by defeating C. C. Colt, '24, who has played number 3 all season. Team B is now lined up as follows: Carroll Harrington '24, captain; C. J. Mason '22, F. I. Carpenter Jr. '24, C. C. Colt '24, and J. T. Bradlee '22.

The scores of yesterday's matches were as follows: Second round. T. S. Hanington '23 defeated Charlton MacVeach '24, 3-2; E. M. Binkle '23 defeated T. M. Carnegie Jr. '25, 3-0; J. M. Jutte '24 defeated D. McK. Key '22 by default. Third round, F. I. Carpenter Jr. '24 defeated Harry Eldridge '24, 3-0.