TRACK TIME TRIALS TO BE HELD TODAY

Two Mile Relay Team Which Will Face Yale at B. A. A. Games February 4 to be Selected as Result of Today's Showing

Coach Bingham is planning to hold time trials today to determine the makeup of the two-mile relay team which is to face the Eli quartet at the B. A. A. games February 4. Instead of having the seven men who will compete, run separately, as has been the custom, all the men will be run in one heat, so that racing conditions will be obtained.

The final University entries for the Milrose Games in New York City will probably be decided upon after today's practice.

The University squad was given a hard work-out yesterday, but only light work was assigned to the 1925 runners, in preparation for the triangular meet on Saturday. This meet will be the first test of the strength of the Freshman team and the coaches expect the yearling runners to show up well against their schoolboy opponents. In trials so far this winter no outstanding stars have appeared, but there are a number of reliable men in each event who ought to win places. The Freshman team seems to be strongest in the distance runs and the hurdles, and it is in these events that it is expected to score a large number of points Saturday.