PLANS FOR ANNUAL FALL REGATTA ON OCTOBER 26 ARE NEARING COMPLETION

WHERRY, COMP., AND SINGLES EVENTS ON 1926 SCHEDULE

The Annual Fall Regatta is to be held from October 24 to 26 on the upper half-mile course. Heat A, which will be run off at 3 o'clock October 24, includes the following men: J. O. Bangs '25, E. D. Emerson '25, J. J. Irvin 1L., L. J. Moore 2G., George Turitz '23, and P. von H. Wooldridge '23.

Heat B is to be held at 3.45 o'clock, October 24. The entries for this heat are: J. G. Crooks '25, Robert Emerson '25, H. E. Feiring '23, R. H. Hopkins 1G., E. S. Matthews '23, and J. P. Whittall '25.

The first two men in each heat will be included in the finals to be held October 26 at 3 o'clock.

The University double scull race is scheduled for 4.30 o'clock on October 26. The boats are seated as follows: W. H. Mitchell 2L. and L. J. Moore 2G., R. F. Brander '23 and J. M. Wells '25, and J. O. Bangs '25 and J. P. Whittall '25.

The Freshman Fall Regatta occurs on the same dates, also being over the upper half-mile course.

The wherry race is divided into two preliminary heats. Preliminary heat A occurs at 3 o'clock October 24, and includes S. R. Johnson, H. H. Saxton, and R. E. Northrup.

Preliminary heat B comes at 3.15 o'clock on the same day, and comprises E. J. Day, C. L. Dane, and L. Davis. The winners in each heat races in the finals on October 26 at 4 o'clock.

The Compromise races for Freshmen will also be in two preliminary heats; preliminary heat A at 3.30 o'clock October 24 includes C. F. Darlington, J. M. Dunning, and A. Minus; preliminary heat B at 3.45 o'clock October 24 will be formed of D. Leonard and R. S. D. Bean. The winner in each heat races in the finals at 3.15 o'clock October 26.

The singles race comes at 3.30 o'clock October 26. C. T. Lane will race E. S. Curtis for the championship in this division.

All men rowing in the University single scull event should see F. T. Baldwin today in the Newell boathouse for assignment to boats.

Every man should plan to be on the starting line 15 minutes before the race is scheduled.