SOCCER ELEVEN FACES POWERFUL ORANGE AND BLACK PLAYERS AT 12

FORWARDS SHOW UP WELL IN PRACTICE SCRIMMAGE

At 12 o'clock this morning the Tigers will invade Soldiers Field to meet the University Soccer men, in what is expected will be one of the hardest games on the Crimson's schedule. With Greenidge out of the line-up for the balance of the season, Captain Heizer has been moved to the backfield to take his place. Byington has been playing at center, Heizer's old position; and Walker has filled the former's place at outside right. Lamont's knee is likely to keep him out for the rest of the season, and his vacancy will be filled by Pringle or Tuttle. Eldridge will probably play at outside left. At practice yesterday a light scrimmage was held, the University forwards and defense opposing each other. The former managed to score but one goal during the whole afternoon. The new forward line showed up to good advantage and promises well for today, but they lack consistent form, having played together so little.

In its game against Haverford last Saturday the Princeton eleven was victorious 4-0 and showed a distinct improvement over its previous performance against Cornell, to whom it lost 1-0.