ANNOUNCE LIST OF NOMINEES FOR '23 CLASS ELECTIONS

Petitions Signed by 25 Seniors Will be Accepted--Must Apply Today to Have Name Put on Voting List

In accordance with the constitution of the Senior class, the Nominating Committee announced last night the following nominations for the class officers to be elected Wednesday, December 13:

For Marshals

Charles Chauncey Buell of Hartford, Conn.

Vinton Chapin of Boston.

John Gardiner Flint of Boston.

Alexander Haven Ladd Jr. of Milton.

Bradley De Lamater Nash of Brookline.

George Owen Jr. of Newton.

For Treasurer

Sheridan Logan of St. Joseph, Mo.

Edwin Sibley Webster Jr. of Chestnut Hill.

For Ivy Orator

John Mason Brown of Lexington, Ky.

Charles Bedell Monro of Pittsburgh, Pa.

For Orator

Robert Emery Anderson Jr. of Newton.

Robert Fiske Bradford of Boston.

For Poet

Marshall Ayres Best of Evanston, Ill.

Robert Cameron Rogers of Cambridge.

For Odist

Theodore Morrison of Lynn.

Marion Wesley Self of Abilene, Texas.

For Chorister

Duncan Forbes Thayer of Lancaster.

Charles Dwinell Whidden of Cambridge.

Any candidate for an office below that of Marshal may, with his consent, be nominated by petition for the office of Marshal. His name in that case shall be automatically erased from the ballot for the office for which he was originally a candidate. Of the men listed above, a First, Second, and Third Marshal will be chosen while there will be one class officer for each of the other positions.

In order that the elections which will be held on December 13 may be truly representative of the entire Senior class, the Nominating Committee has urged that members of that class make free use of the privileges of nomination by petition during the next few days. Petitions for additional nominations must be signed by at least twenty-five eligible voters of the Class of 1923 and delivered to a member of the Nominating Committee in person before 5 o'clock on the afternoon of December 11. No petitions will be accepted unless delivered to a member of the Nominating Committee in person. The Nominating Committee will hold office hours daily from 1.15 to 2.15 at the Crimson Building and from 7.30 to 8.30 at 13 Holworthy Hall.

Additional Nominations Published

In any case as to eligibility or procedure in petitioning, advice may be obtained from a member of the Nominating Committee. Additional nominations will be published in the CRIMSON within 24 hours after their receipt by the Committee. The list of poll watchers and ballot counters for these elections will be announced within a few days.

Today is the last day on which men may petition to have their names added to the Senior Voting List. No man will be allowed to vote whose name does not appear on the list. Petitions may be given to the Nominating Committee today from 1.15 to 2.15 at the Crimson Building and from 7.30 to 8.30 at 13 Holworthy Hall.