UNIVERSITY OPPOSES B. U. BASKET-MEN ON COURT TONIGHT AT 8

WILLIAMS TEAM WILL PLAY AT HEMENWAY THURSDAY

After the two gruelling games with Yale and Dartmouth last week., Coach Wachter's men expect to have a respite this evening when they meet the Boston University, five at the Hemenway gymnasium at 8 o'clock. The record of the Boston team has not been impressive so far this year, the eighth straight defeat having been inflicted recently by Clark University, and unless a considerable upset has taken place within the last few days a Crimson victory will probably be the result tonight.

The University five has proved itself in its last six contests, to be among the strongest teams of the east. Ever since the second Worcester Tech game of two weeks ago, when the University quintet emerged a 31-17 victor from a contest with a championship team which had previously downed it by almost the same count, Coach Wachter's men have shown steady improvement. Especially in team work has the gain been noticeable, the recent victories having all been the result of the excellent cooperation of the different units of the five.

The same team will start for the Crimson tonight that has entered all the recent contests with Gordon and Captain McLeish at forward, Fitts at center, and Black and Rudofsky in the backfield. It is probable that many substitutions will be made, however, and most of the squad should get in during the course of the tussle.

Because of the severe game with the Green, Coach Wachter let his first squad have a comparative rest yesterday afternoon, and gave them nothing but a light signal drill. Probably after the game this evening a light work-out will be in order tomorrow since on Thursday evening Williams will be at Hemenway for a game.