1925 RELAY TEAM FOR B. A. A. MEET SATURDAY SELECTED

CAMPBELL OF YALE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RUN

At the close of track practice yesterday, Coach Bingham announced the line-up of the Freshman relay team which will oppose the Yale 1925 team at the B. A. A. games Saturday night at the Arena. H. T. Dunker, T. R. Hull, A. F. Jones, and L. L. Robb are the four men picked for the quartet. All these men are fast runners, and judging by their performances in the triangular meet last Saturday should form a speedy team, able to meet on even terms any team which Yale can send up.

The two University relay teams, tentatively announced early this week, have finally been decided upon. J. W. Burke '22, W. F. Eaton '22, J. E. Merrill '24, and J. A. McCarthy '22 are to run on the two-mile team against the Eli quartet, and Richard Chute '22. H. W. Howe '22, J. E. Kennedy '23, and J. W. Quinn '23 are to make up the one-mile team which will race Tech. Burke has been appointed captain of the two-mile team, Chute of the one-mile team, and Dunker of the 1925 team, for the meet.

Coach Bingham has not yet decided upon the order in which the men will run. On the long-distance team, a great deal will depend upon whether or not Campbell runs for Yale. At the Millrose games on Wednesday the Eli runner strained a tendon in his leg, and there is a possibility that he will not be able to run Saturday.