BOS CHAIRMEN WILL MEET

Asked to Report at Randolph 54 Between 5.30 and 6.30--Measure Taken to Avoid Confusion in Furniture Moving

In order to avoid confusion in the moving of the furniture for the boxes for the Junior Dance, the Committee decided yesterday afternoon to have a meeting of all box chairmen. The men listed below have been asked to report at Randolph 54 between 5.30 and 6.30 o'clock this afternoon, with a list of furniture which they wish moved to the Union as well as the names of the houses or dormitories where the furniture is to be collected. If any men fail to comply with these requirements their furniture will not be moved: Other details concerning the position and decoration of the boxes will be explained, and any questions will be answered so it is important that all of the chairmen report.

A complete list of boxes and their occupants will be published in the CRIMSON.

The following chairmen of boxes should attend the meeting:

L. G. Brickerhoff, P. R. Brown, D. F. Bush, E. R. Chase, W. H. Churchill, J. S. Clapp, Raymond Clark, F. R. Cobert, B. S. Cogan, F. L. Corbin, C. K. Cummings, R. K. Cushing. A. T. Deutz, William Duane Jr., J. E. Eaton Jr., Sampson Feinberg, P. J. Fitzgerald, C. P. G. Fuller, E. H. Gallup Jr., E. F. Goode, R. M. Grogan, C. R. Habicht, G. A. Harder, R. H. Harmel, H. L. Hartley, R. P. Kantor, R. H. Keegan, H. E. Kline, P. B. Kunhardt, M. P. Lichauco, R. A. Lutz, G. S. McKensie, P. G. Mendoza, J. P. Merrill, J. W. Myer, B. DeL. Nash, J. C. Newcomb, C. B. Newhall, R. J. Norton, Elliot Perkins, R. F. Piper, F. S. Pollack, Hartwell pond, R. P. Rice, I. J. Rosenbloom. H. C. Stetson, C. C. Sawtell, Francis Rouillard, L. C. Strauss, D. H. Treanor, C. D. Whidden, H. L. Williams, P. E. Wilson