PRINCETON FALLS VICTIM TO UNIVERSITY MAT-MEN

Crimson Grapplers Lead Champion Tigers 16-15--Lockwood Gains Deciding Points in Thrilling Finish Bout--Rival Captains Out With Injuries

The University wrestling team nosed out the Princeton mat-men by the score of 16-15 Saturday afternoon at Princeton. Just before the final bout the Tigers were in the lead by four points, the responsibility for a University victory resting upon Benoni Lockwood '22, who had to get a fall in order to score the required five points.

A peculiar situation was added to the meet by the fact that both captains were out with injuries. It is very doubtful if this fact had any bearing on the results, for in each case the substitute was thrown. Aside from the final winning bout, the most exciting contest was that between Wilson of Princeton and C. L. Abernethy '22, in which the latter seemed to have the advantage until Wilson got free and won the bout on a rolling fall. The match between Robinson and G. F. D'Wolf '24 was another Princeton success caused by the rolling fall, which is scored as a victory under New Jersey rules.