MEETING OF I. I. H. A. TO BE HELD TOMORROW

B. deL. Nash '23 Will Represent University at Conclave in New York--Rule Regarding Skating Offside to be Discussed With View of Change

The annual spring meeting of the Intercollegiate Ice Hockey Association will be held tomorrow at 12 o'clock in the Hotel Pennsylvania, New York, N. Y. Delegates from almost all the American universities which have ice hockey teams will be represented. B. De L. Nash '23, manager of the 1923 hockey team, will be the representative from the University.

The conference will have as its main object the election of officers of the I. I. H. A. for next year, and the consideration of proposed changes in the rules of the game and in the constitution of the association. The officers for this year are H. Emanuelson of Yale, president, and W. J. Mac Intosh of the University of Pennsylvania, vice-president. New officers will be elected tomorrow.

A suggestion has been made that the rule in regard to skating offside be changed. It is claimed that too much time is lost under the present rule, which makes it necessary for the referee to blow his whistle every time he sees a man skating offside. The new suggestion would make it possible for the man to become on side by skating behind the man making the pass, without the necessity of the referee blowing the whistle.