PUBLIC PERFORMANCE OF PUDDING SHOW TONIGHT

Presentation Last Night of "It's Only Natural" Before Graduates Very Successful--Tickets for Tonight and Tomorrow Still on Sale

The first public performance of the Hasty Pudding Show, "It's Only Natural", will be given this evening at the club theatre on Holyoke St. at 8.15 o'clock. Tickets for the performance tonight and tomorrow are on sale at the Cooperative Society, Leavitt and Peirce's and at the Pudding Theatre.

The first performance was given before the graduates of the club last evening. The play was in very way successful and the specialty numbers gained frequent applause.

Although the play itself, and especially the acting of Huntington Brown '22, F. B. Taussig '22, and W. J. Banes '22, was exceptionally good, it was the leading specialty numbers which pleased the audience most and drew prolonged applause last evening. The special pantomine on the "Rape of the Lock" was the outstanding feature, while the original songs and dances of Joseph Alger Jr. '22 and Taussig as "The Drunken sisters", a burlesque on the Duncan Sisters of "Tip Top" were also very successful. "The Shooting of Dan McGrew" was the other leading specialty which lent an agreeble taste to the entire show.