CLASS AND 150-POUND CREWS TO LEAVE TODAY

Will Race on Housatonic Tomorrow Hold Light Practice an Charles Yesterday-Mr. Mumford Continues Work With Crew A

In their final work-out on home waters before the race with the Yale and Princeton light weight combinations to morrow, Coach William Haines sent the University 150-pound crew through a light stretch of rowing yesterday afternoon.

The practice included a paddle downstream as far as the Harvard Bridge and a series of sprints and racing starts on the way back. With the recent shifts now thoroughly assimilated, Coach Haines feels that he has a crew which should compare favorably with the Yale and Tiger combinations.

The champion class crew, 23A, also had a light work-out yesterday, going downstream for a short distance with Coach Brown stressing racing starts in particular.

Both the Junior and 150-pound crews leave at 10 o'clock this morning for New Haven, where they are to meet their respective Yale opponents over the Housatonic course tomorrow afternoon.

No changes were made in either the University or Freshman crews yesterday. Crew A had a short practice under the direction of Dr. Bowe and Mr. G. S. Mumford '87, while Coach William Haines took University B in hand for a four-mile paddle.