SECOND TENNIS TEAM TO MEET HOLY CROSS TODAY

Matches Will be Held on Divinity Courts at 3-Crimson Favored to Win but Hard-Fought Battle Is Expected-No Match Yesterday.

The University second tennis team after an enforced two-days' vacation due to the weather conditions, will face Holy Cross on the Divinity courts at 3 o'clock this afternoon. From the record of the two teams, the Crimson should win, the visitors having tied. Boston University shortly before Boston succumbed to the seconds, 4-1.

Last year the second team defeated Holy Cross 6-0, but every match was close and the score failed to indicate the margin of victory. This year the purple team is considerably stronger and has recently won the Worcester city championship, so that while the seconds are favored to win, the match promises to he hard-fought:

Yesterday's match with the Longwood seconds was postponed until Thursday of next week as the courts were too soft to be used.

The second team will line up this afternoon as follows: Singles.-(1) C. W. Farnham, (2) Kleberg, (3) Dibblee, (4) Cummings.

Doubles.-(1) Farnham and Kleberg, (2) Dibblee and Du Bois.