SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED FOR BUSINESS NET-MEN

Six Matches to be Included in Season of Business School Players--To Meet Yale at New Haven May 12

Six matches make up the schedule of the Business Schoon tennis team as announced yesterday. Although the matches which have been arranged are still tentative, it is practically certain that the present plans will be carried out. The first match will be on Saturday at Providence with the East Side Tennis Club. The second will be with the Technology team on May 11; and the team will journey to New Haven on May 12 to meet a combined team of the Yale graduate schools. The next day the players will meet the Springfield Country Club team on the latter's courts. The Business School men will play a combination now being organized in the Law School on May 16, and the final match will be with the Longwood tennis team on May 20.

Captain E. T. Herndon 1G.B. will decide the six players who will make the trip to Providence Saturday with Manager D. B. Billings 2G.B. on the result of their showing against the University yesterday and on the outcome of a series of test matches which will be played today and tomorrow.

The present ranking is as follows: 1, E. T. Herndon 1G.B., 1921 Princeton champion and runner-up in the 1921 intercollegiates. 2, D. P. Robinson 2G.B., who was a member of the 1920 University team. 3, F. M. Bundy 1G.B., captain of the 1921 Yale University team. 4, H. M. Stevens 1G.B., 1921 Oregon state doubles champion. 5, Teel Williams 2G.B. 6, J. E. McConnaughy 2G.B., 1919 Ohio state doubles champion. 7, W. G. Bottimer 1G.B., 1921 West Virginia state champion. 8, R. R. Thompson 1G.B., 1921 University of Illinois doubles champion.

The pairings for the doubles matches will probably be Herdon-Bundy, Stevens-Williams, and McConnaughy-Bottimer.

Other men on the squad who will compete in the test matches are D. B. Billings 2G.B., C. P. Tenneson 1G.B., and R. S. Wright 2G.B., while J. T. Moll 1G.B. and O. M. Root 1G.B., the finalists in the Business School tournament, have the right to challenge any member of the squad.