OPENINGS FOR GRADUATES IN BANKING BUSINESS ANNOUNCED

Appointment Office Notes Several Opportunities for Men in Class of 1922--Should Apply by May 10

According to an announcement from the Appointment Office there are at present several openings in the financial business for members of this year's graduating class. A well-known, Chicago Trust Company, in particular, offers one or two opportunities for promising men. An executive of this firm will come to Boston in the near future to interview men interested, who should apply before May 10 either at the Appointment Office of the University Alumni Association at 50 State street, Boston, or at the office of the General Secretary of the Association in 3 Wadsworth House.

The Appointment Office is maintained to help graduates seeking permanent positions for the first time. Now is the best time for men who expect to graduate in June to register and secure the services of the office, which cooperates with Harvard Clubs all over the country. Anyone who has been connected with the University in any department is eligible to make use of these facilities. The work of the office is carried on entirely free of charge. Registration blanks will be furnished to all who wish to apply for positions.