HARVARD CLUBS WILL HEAR PROMINENT MEN AT BANQUET TUESDAY

GLEE CLUB TO SING COLLEGE AND CLASSICAL SONGS

The complete program for the Associated Harvard Clubs banquet Friday evening at Symphony Hall was announced last night. The graduates will assemble at 6 o'clock and will march by classes to the hall, the older classes leading the line. Brigadier General S. P. Parker '91 will be chief marshal.

At the banquet, which is scheduled to start at 7 o'clock, members of the classes from 1853 to 1900 will be seated on the floor of the hall. Those who graduated after 1900 will be assigned the large promenade upstairs, but for the speaking and concert, all the alumni will come together in the hall at 8 o'clock, the men of later classes occupying the balconies.

Mr. Robert F. Herrick '90, President of the Harvard Club of Boston, will introduce the toastmaster at 8.20. From 8.50 to 9.15 the University Glee Club will render a program which will be concluded by the singing of well-known Harvard songs.

The newly-elected president of the Associated Harvard Clubs will be introduced at 9.20, following a brief address by President E. M. Grossman '96, the retiring president. President Lowell will be heard from 9.45 to 9.55. After his address one stanza of "Fair Harvard" will be sung by the assemblage to organ accompaniment, and at 10 o'clock there will be a program of selected numbers by the Pops Concert Orchestra, consisting of seventy-five members of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.