STUDENT COMMITTEE OF P. B. H. MEETS TONIGHT

Will Assemble for First Time This Year at 7 o'Clock at Brook House--List of Sophomore Members Announced--P. E. Wilson '23 Is Chairman

The new Student Committee of Phillips Brooks House will hold its first meeting of the year at 7 o'clock this evening in Phillips Brooks House. This committee, of which P. E. Wilson '23 is chairman, is composed of approximately 50 members chiefly from the Sophomore and Junior classes and its purpose is to meet the men living in the Freshman dormitories, telling them of the various phases of college life and trying to interest them in social service and other activities of Brooks House. the meeting tonight is held with the purpose of explaining to the committee further details of the work.

The following men, all Sophomores, compose the members of the committee. The appointment of ten Juniors will be announced later. The list of 1925 men is as follows:

F. G. Akers, T. D. Blake, J. C. H. Bon-bright, D. S. Byers, F. Carpenter, P. W. Chase, J. H. Child, C. V. Cushman. G. D. Dorman, H. T. Dunker, T. L. Eliot, Joe De Ganah, G. W. Goddard. W. H. Gratwick Jr., M. W. Greenough. J. P. Hubbard, F. W. La Farge, F. S. Lally, W. D. Livingston, P. C. Mabon, A. V. Menken, Lawrence Morris W. A. Morrison, G. S. Mumford, J. S. Murphy. Thomas Nickerson, F. F. O'Donnell, James Otis, P. F. Pond, B. F. Rice Bassett. W. P. Ripley, P. H. Robb, F. A. Sawin, R. W. Seamans, H. P. Sharp, A. M. Sherrill, L. B. Smith, H. K. Thayer, A. M. White.