TO GIVE "FIRST DOWN EGYPT" FOR LAST TIME

Seats Still Obtainable for Tonight's Performance in Pi Eta Theatre at 8.15--Show Has Been Praised for Music and a Trio Specialty Act

The last regular performance of "First Down Egypt" the Pi Eta musical comedy, will be given at 8.15 o'clock tonight at the Pi Eta Theatre. The few good seats that are left may be had by calling P. W. Goodell '23 at University 10736.

With this performance the comedy completes its schedule, which consisted of a private performance before graduates on December 20, and public performances in Cambridge on January 3, Brookline January 5, West Newton January 6, and Providence on January 9, Features of the play are the music by L. A. Barlow '23, including "Looking Backward" and "The Wireless Blues", and a specialty trio, "When Nero Played His Fiddle in a Roman Cabaret" by J. R. West '23, L. F. Holmes '24, and H. S. Pinkham '25. The singing and acting of C. H. Morgan '24 as Mary Stevens Blair and Cleopatra, have been especially praised.

The Pi Eta Society has taken out accident and sickness insurance on Morgan and Weist.