GLEE CLUB CONCERT AT HOLYOKE THIS EVENING

Dr. A. T. Davison '06 Will Conduct 60 Members at City Hall--C. M. Hastings '25 and J. E. Mitchell 1L. Each to Render One Solo Selection

Dr. A. T. Davison '06 and 60 members of the Glee Club will leave this afternoon for Holyoke, where they will give a concert at the Holyoke City Hall at 8 o'clock tonight. C. M. Hastings '25 and J. E. Mitchell 1L. will be the soloists. The program will be as follows: Crucifixus  Bach We Praise Thee  Schvedov Tenbrae Factae Sunt  Palestrina Break Forth, O Beauteous Heav'nly Light  Bach Fire, Fire, My Heart  Morley Salamaleikum, from the "Barber of Bagdad"  Cornelius Soloist, C. M. Hastings '25. Adieu, Sweet Amarillis  Wilbye Drake's Drum  Coleridge-Taylor

Intermission Russian Folk Songs: Song of the Lifeboat Men Soloist, J. E. Mitchell 1L. Fireflies At Father's Door Echo  Sullivan Noon Quiet in the Alps  Bossi Hallelujah Chorus, from the "Mount of Olives"  Beethoven

The concert is one of a series under the auspices of the city of Holyoke and Mr. Holyoke College. The club will return tomorrow afternoon.