The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

ANNUAL PIERIAN CONCERT TOMORROW AFTERNOON

Walter Piston '24 to Lead Orchestra in Program at Copley Theatre at 3.30--F. W. Ramseyer '26 Pianist--Eight Numbers to be Given

Tomorrow at 3.30 o'clock the Pierian Sodality of 1808 will give its annual concert at the Copley Theatre, led by Walter Piston '24, assistant in the Department of Music. The orchestra will be assisted by F. W. Ramseyer '26, pianist. Members of the University may obtain any seats in the theatre at one dollar each at the office of the Orchestra in the Music Building.

The program is as follows: 1. Fair Harvard. 2. Overture, "The Calif of Bagdad"  Boieldien 3. Ballet Egyptien  Luigini 4. I. Allegro non troppo. II. Allegretto. III. Andante sostenuto. IV. Andante espressivo. Allegro. 4. Soli for Pianoforte. a. Melody in E  Rachmaninoff b. Impromptu in F-sharp Major  Chopin c. Sonetto 123 del Petrarca  Liszt d. Jardins sous la Pluie  Debussy Mr. F. W. Ramseyer '26. 5. Romanza  Dvorak 6. Polka  Dvorak 7. Orientale  Cui Solo Cello--Mr. E. T. Payson '26. 8. Cortege from the "Queen of Sheba"  Gounod