The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Teaching Positions Open Abroad

It was announced last night by the Harvard Mission Committee that there are 15 teaching positions open for the year 1923-1924 at Robert College at Constantinople and the American University at Beirut, Syria. This is the largest list of appointments for these two colleges to be made in recent years. Men graduating next spring, and desiring to fill these positions may learn particulars and sign up for them on February 20, when Mr. A. W. Staub, Executive Secretary of the two universities, will be at Phillips Brooks House for conferences.

Men are wanted at Robert College to fill the positions of acting professor of physics, assistant professor of mechanical engineering, instructor in music, instructor in elementary science, instructor in arithmetic, instructor in English, and instructor in the wood-shop, seven positions in all. At Beirut, there will be need of an assistant professor of physiology, a physical director, an instructor in economics, an instructor in physics, an instructor in drawing, and four instructors in English.