DIXON MEETS HINKLE IN TOURNAMENT FINALS

Deciding Squash Racquets Match Will be Played at 3 o'clock in Court 14--Promises to be a Close Contest--Both Men at Top of Their Game

The finals of the College squash racquets tournament between W. P. Dixon '25 and E. M. Hinkle '23 will be played this afternoon at 3 o'clock in Court 14 at the University Squash Racquets Building. This match will mark the end of one of the largest tournaments ever held at the University.

This meeting between Hinkle and Dixon promises to be close as the players are now at the top of their form, Hinkle showing a great improvement over his play in the club matches. Both men have had a difficult road to the finals, Dixon being within a few points of defeat in his semi-final match with F. J. Carpenter '24. The match today will be a test between two different styles of play. Dixon relies mainly on his steadiness, being content to return the ball at all times, trying to wear his opponent down, or force him out of position. Hinkle on the other hand, tries to kill the ball on almost every shot.