Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

TILTON FIRST OPPONENT FOR 1926 BASKETBALL TEAM TODAY

Freshman Five to Open Strenuous Season at Athletic Building at 3--Standish Wins Interdormitory Games

At 3 o'clock this afternoon at the Freshman Athletic Building the Freshman basketball team will open a difficult schedule in a game with Tilton Seminary.

Coach Chase has been drilling the team in a "five man defence", and the attack used is one of continued short passing with only short shots at the basket. The week's practice was completed yesterday afternoon with a stiff scrimmage, in which the first string five was defeated by a combination five including. Coach Chase and University Coach Wachter.

Three interdormitory games yesterday afternoon between different teams of Gore and Standish resulted in Standish winning two games and Gore one. Standish took the first 19-15, Gore the second 24-18, and Standish the last 20-14.

Although the Tilton team is not strong the Freshmen are erratic and a close game can be expected.