HUDSON WILL ADDRESS INTERNATIONAL ASSEMBLY

To Open Series of Formal Sittings on October 23--Seven of the 16 National Delegates Are Appointed

Professor Manly O. Hudson will address the first formal sitting of the Harvard International Assembly which will take place on October 23, it was announced yesterday. The place of the first sitting has not been definitely selected.

The secretariat, which consists of F. B. Baird '25, W. T. Demmler '26, and J. L. Swayze, Jr. '25, plans to have atleast one assembly each month. This year for the first time printed agenda will be sent out to all members of the assembly to notify them of the meeting and to state the subject which will then be discussed.

Although the address of Professor Hudson is to be the sole feature of the first sitting on October 23, the subsequent meetings will consist of general discussions of various set topics.

At present only seven of the 16 national delegates have been appointed. They are as follows: Great Britain, 5 E. Salt 1G.; Denmark, A. Meisling 16 Germany, Gerhardt Jentsch 3G.; Jasper G. N. Tanikawa 2G.; Poland, Zygnatz Rudolph, gr.E.S.; Russia, Harold Mavimam E.S.; Turkey, Said Dabbus 1G.