NEW MEMBERS ON THREE ADMINISTRATIVE BOARDS

Appointments Made for University Extension, Dental School and School of Public Health

The membership of the administrative boards of three schools in the University were announced yesterday for the coming year.

For University Extension, Associate Professor A. F. Whittem '02, Dean of Special Students, continues as chairman of the admimistrative board, which is made up of Deans H. J. Hughes '94, of the Engineering School, and H. W. Holmes '03 of the School of Education, Professors C. H. Moore '89, J. H. Ropes '89, W. C. Abbott, W. F. Deanborn, and A. J. Inglis, and Assistant Professors J. T. Murray '99, Director of the Summer School, and K. T. G. Webster '93.

The administrative board of the Dental School consists of Professors G. H. Monks '75, W. H. Potter '78, L. M. S. Miner Dn. '04, and F. A. Beckford Dn. '06, Assistant Professors Amos I. Hadley Dn, '91, G. H. Wright, and F. T. Taylor, with Dean E. H. Smith of the Dental School as chairman.

President Lowell is on the board of the School of Public Health, which includes Dean D. L. Edsall, as chairman, and Professors M. J. Rosenan '14, E. B. Wilson '99, Hans Zinseer, R. I. Lee '02, and C. K. Drinker.