TO DISCUSS MORE HELP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS

Advisory Committee Will Dine at Union Today-Matthew Luce '91, Regent, to Explain New Plans for Coming Year

The committee of advisers for foreign students will meet today at a luncheon in the Union. Mr. Matthew Luce '91, Regent of the College, and chairman of the committee, will discuss plans for, aiding students from other countries during the coming year. The committee, which consists about equally of members of the Faculty and students in the University, is divided into five groups as follows: Chinese group, Professor Irving Babbitt '89 and V. Hsu '25; Japanese group, Professor J. D. M. Ford '05 and Mr. L. Iwamoto 6'G.; Latin American group, Professor G. Rivera '09 and C. H. Beale '26; European group, and C. H. Chase '96 and W. B. Macomber '26. Students from all other countries are grouped under Professor J. H. Woods '16 and H. D. White 3L. In addition the Foreign Student Secretary of the Phillips Brooks House Association and the president of the Cosmopolitan Club are both ex-officio members of the committee. M. A. Cheek '26 occupies the former position, but the president of the Cosmopolitan Club has not as yet been elected.