THREE FEATURE ARTICLES IN FIRST LAW REVIEW ISSUE

Mr. Griffin, Professor Beale, and Mr. Warren to Contribute

The first number of the Harvard Law Review, a publication issued monthly from November to June by the students in the Harvard Law School, is to be ready for distribution within the next few days, it was learned yesterday at the Office of the Law Review in Austin Hall.

Three articles by prominent American lawyers are to be featured in the November issue. One of these, on "The Federal Maritime Lien Act", will be written by Mr. John Wheeler Griffin '03 of New York City. Professor Joseph Henry Beale '82, of the Law School will continue an article on "Stockholders and the Federal Income Tax." The title of the third article, by Mr. Charles Warren '89 a prominent Washington lawyer, will have the title "New Lights on the History of the Federal Judiciary Act of 1789."

In addition to these three main articles, the forthcoming number of the review will contain a department of notes and cases and a series of book reviews written by the members of the editorial board. The note editor is W. Barton Leach Jr. 31, the case editor if J McCauley Landia 21 and the book reviews are under the direction of Roger S Foxier 31.