GRADUATE SCHOOL MEN ARE GUESTS OF P. B. H.

Professor Hart to Give Address Tonight at Reception Called for 7.30--Deans of Graduate Schools will Speak

"Research Thyself" is the subject of the lecture to be given this evening by Professor A. B. Hart '80 at the reception in the Phillips Brooks House for all of the Schools of Business Administration, Education, and Theology, the two Schools of Architecture, and for graduate students of the departments of Arts and Sciences and Engineering. The reception will be at 7.30 o'clock and will probably occupy the entire building.

In addition to the address of Professor Hart brief addresses will be made by Dean Haskins of the Graduate School of Arts and Science and Dean Donham of the Graduate School of Business Administration. The deans of the other schools have also been invited.

The program will be opened and closed by piano solos by C. D. Leonard 1G., while H. R. Shoomaker 1G, will perform some feats in magic. B. Mc K. Henry '24, the present President, will explains the organization of the Phillips Brooks House to the men. R. D. Hutchinson 1G, chairman of the executive committee of the Graduate Schools Society, will proabte.