"Two if by Land, One if by Sea" May be Princeton's Slogan If University Invades Jungletown by Chartered Boat

That the Harvard invasion of Princeton on November 10 will be accomplished by sea as well as by land, a route never before attempted by the College as a body, was hinted at last night by members of the firm of Leavitt and Pierce, which plans to charter a special Fall River boat to New York on the eve of the Princeton football game, and all it needs is the support of 300 Harvard men to make the plans final.

"Two if by land and one if by sea" is the logical slogan for the enterprise. For, according to elaborate statistics just announced, the entire round trip from New York to Princeton on the special boat would cost $13.90 as compared with $27.62 by the normal avenues of travel, a saving of almost one half. Also an attempt is being made to have the University Band on board to work up enthusiasm and pep for a mass meeting to be held on board the boat Friday night.

The train for Fall River would leave on Friday evening at 6 o'clock, and the boat from Fall River would reach New York early Saturday morning. Returning from New York at 5 o'clock on Sunday evening and connecting with a train from Fall River which would reach Boston in ample time for nine o'clocks.

Over 700 Princeton men sailed to Boston in a similar manner last year.