GREEN INVASION WILL CULMINATE IN THRILLING STADIUM ENCOUNTER

Hordes Jam City Club in Final Gathering on Eve of Battle--Crimson Still Confident

"Dartmouth has no intention of doing anything but winning that game tomorrow!" shouted Head Coach Hawley to a crowd of 1000 cheering Dartmouth supporters that packed the Boston City Club at a mass meeting last night.

"I believe we have an outside chance against Harvard tomorrow," he continued. "But don't, in your over confidence, expect that the Harvard team out there in the Stadium will be different from those we have faced in the past. And you know the record of the past: of 27 games, Harvard has won all but two.

"All week I have been trying to fight down over confidence in the squad and in the student body. Over confidence is the sure death of a football team.

Loss of Calder a Handicap

"Dartmouth receiver a severe jolt on Thursday in the loss of Calder from the squad. We have now no kicker, and Harvard will play a kicking game tomorrow. That means that we will have to shift backs throughout the game. It is a serious handicap. But we are all expecting to win."

The attitude of the Harvard supporters on the other hand is perhaps best expressed in the words of Mike Denehan, who guards the Stadium gates during secret practice,--"Dartmouth is out for blood,--but they're going to get licked!"

It is an attitude of sober confidence. Harvard men realize the power of the Dartmouth team. But they are not pessimistic.