CROSS COUNTRY SQUAD TO GO TO BELMONT MONDAY

Will Hold Time Trials on First Run of Season over Regular Course-Meets May be Held on Fridays

Preliminary work for the Cross Country Squad continued yesterday when Coach Farrell sent his University men for a four mile run along the river. The Freshman runners were also sent out for a jaunt of about three miles, with L. R. Barker of the 1926 Freshman team leading the way.

On Monday the Cross Country routine will begin in real earnest when the squad moves to its quarters in the Homer Grammar School in Belmont and begins daily practice over the two Belmont courses.

Monday will also be a memorable day for Cross Country men because the first time trials of the season will be held for both squads. Men who eat at the Freshamn training table will be selected largely as a result of these trials.

The following University and Feshman Cross Country Schedules were announced yesterday by W. E. Collins '24, manager of cross country. Although the meets below are scheduled to come on Saturday, an effort is being made to shift the meets to the preceding Friday afternoons in order to avoid conflicts with the University football games on Saturday afternoons.

University Schedule

October 13.-Middlebury.

October 20.-Tufts.

October 26.-Dartmouth and University of Maine.

November 3.-M. I. T.

November 17.-Princeton and Yale at New Haven.

Freshamn Schedule

October 13.-Andover or Worcester.

October 20.-Springfield.

October 26-Dartmouth.

November 3.-M. I. T.