HARRIS APPOINTED HEAD USHER FOR UNION BALL ON NOV. 23

Management Limits Number of Ticket-Holders to a Thousand

November 23, the evening before the Yale game, is according to custom the date set for the Harvard-Yale dance at the Union. At a meeting of the committee in charge, yesterday afternoon, it was decided to limit the attendance to 1000 people.

J. U. Harris '24 has been appointed head usher, and he, with the committee, expects to appoint the remaining ushers within the week. Five of the ushers will be Yale men who will be selected by the Yale Student Council.

Only those University men who are members of the Union will be permitted to attend; all Union members will soon receive an application blank for the dance tickets. To the Yale Student Council will be sent 150 complimentary tickets, which will be distributed by it among Yale men.

Inasmuch as the Union is a college building, the parietal rules of the University, especially those concerning the use of liquor, will be strictly enforced, according to C. P. Fordyce '23, graduate manager of the Union.

The music for the dance will be furnished by Bert Lowe in person and his first string orchestra, beginning at 9 and ending at 4 o'clock. During the evening dinner will be served.

Tickets for the dance are $3.50 a person.