EXPECT CROWD OF 40,000 TO WITNESS TUFTS BATTLE

Tickets for Saturday's Game Selling Fast at H. A. A. and in Boston

With applications for the Princeton game closed, the Harvard Athletic Association is still doing a thriving business in tickets to the other three games of the season.

The Tufts applications closed on October 22, and the public sale of tickets is now on. Tickets are going rapidly at the H. A. A. and in the Boston sporting goods stores. A heavy demand was reported from all these stores yesterday, the supply of tickets being completely exhausted at Wright and Ditson's. Although the Tufts game was not at first expected to draw a large crowd, Mr. C. F. Getchell, in charge of the sale, declares that at least 40,000 people will see the game.

Applications for the Brown and Yale games are now coming in rapidly. The closing date for applications for the Brown game is not until November 5, but the last of the Yale applications must be in by 6 o'clock tomorrow evening. For this game late applications will not be considered. They will however, be placed on a waiting and one ticket out of the tickets returned the week of the game will be allotted to as many late applicants as possible.