EITHER HARVARD OR PRINCETON MUST PLAY INSPIRED FOOTBALL TO WIN TODAY

Eastman and Emery, Opposing Tackles, Have Not Entirely Recovered From Injuries

Last minute reports from the Harvard and Princeton camps on the eve of this afternoon's football game showed that both Coach Fisher and Coach Roper have kept to their original intentions as to starting line-ups.

But although the make-up of the starting teams is practically assured, it would not be surprising to see substitutions on both teams early in the game.

Hammond is the Crimson's greatest concern. He still limps perceptibly, and whether he or Jenkins will start at fullback is uncertain. At all events it is probable that Coach Fisher will not risk Hammond through the entire game. He is far too valuable a man to have on the sidelines during the Yale game.

Harvard's only other vulnerable point is at left tackle where Eastman is still feeling the effects of a few bruises received last Saturday from Tufts. However he has been given a rest all week and the doctors stoutly declare that he will weather the storm this afternoon.

Princeton is in a far more precarious position than Harvard in several positions. In the forward line some of Coach Roper's first string men are still hampered by old injuries and the substitutes at his disposal are considerably below the standards of the regulars.

Rutan, a powerful tackle, is not in condition to start the game, and Emery, who will begin at right tackle for the Tigers is still inexperienced and uncertain. Injury to a guard would also be a hard blow. Hills' only understudy at left guard is Buckner, who though a powerful player, is considerably handicapped by deafness. The only reserves for the forward line are Booth, Crago, and Gates--all players with many possibilities.