YALE-PRINCETON CONTEST TO DRAW 80,000 TO BOWL

Blue Team Enters Game Undefeated This Season--Rumor Milstead May be Out With Injury

A crowd of 80,000 people jamming the Yale bowl this afternoon will watch a determined Princeton football team make its last stand for the Harvard Yale Princeton championship of 1923.

Princeton was crushed early in the season by Notre Dame 25-2. Last week it went down before a smashing Harvard team 5-0. For that reason, Princeton will fight all the harder this afternoon to redeem its fallen fortunes.

Yale, on the other hand, will enter the game unbeaten after a series of dazzling outbreaks against Bucknell, West Point, and Maryland. The Yale team has developed at a rapid race in those games, perfecting a varied attack that has proved effective against the strongest defense of their rivals.

Above all, Yale's advantage lies in her backfield. If, as has been rumored, Milstead, Yale's Herculean tackle, is kept out of today's line-up by injuries the Yale forward line will be little stronger than that of Princeton. But in the backfield, Princeton has no players who can equal Mallory, Richeson, Neidlinger, Stevens, Pond and Neale.

Yale however is reported to have suffered wholesale injuries in its recent hard contested games. Richeson, Neidlinger and Mallory are all reported to be below their best physical form.