HARVARD GRADUATES PLAY ELI POLO TEAM TOMORROW

CONTEST TO BE FIRST OF SEASON FOR BOTH TEAMS

The polo team of the 101st Artillery Unit, a team composed entirely of Harvard graduates, will meet the Yale team in a polo contest tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock in the commonwealth Armory. This is the first contest of the season for both teams. Last year Yale was victorious 8 1-2 to 7 over the Artillery Unit and finished the season the Intercollegiate champions.

The Artillery team enters the contest will all three of its men veterans. Daniell Needham '13 will play number one. C. L. Furber '08 will be at number two, and T. B. Pitman '14, will play the back position. T. L. Storer will be first substitute for the home team.

The Yale team has lost its star captain of last year. Dean, who graduated. B. H. Hunt '25 of Yale is filling Dean's shoes at number two. H. P. Baldwin '25 is captain of the Eli team and plays number one, and F. Hewitt '25 completes the team, playing the back. W. A. Harold '25 is first substitute. It is interesting to note that all members of the Yale team are Juniors.

There are no reserve seats for the match. Tickets at $1 may be purchased at the door.