WOODROW WILSON CLUB MAY DISBAND AT MEETING TONIGHT

Feel Purpose Better Served by Non-Partisan League Association

The Woodrow Wilson Club will meet this evening at 8.15 o'clock in Stoughton 15 to consider a resolution which proposes to terminate the club's existence. The purpose of the club is to carry on the ideals of ex-President Wilson, especially in promoting United States entrance into the League of Nations, and inasmuch as this latter is essentially the purpose of the national organization called the League of Nation's Non-Partisan Association which has a branch at the University, the resolution which the Woodrow Wilson Club contemplates this evening provides for a discontinuance of the club in favor of the more active and more powerful Harvard branch of the League of Nations' Non-Partisan Association. The resolution also provides that if the club is disbanded one-half of its funds should go to the Harvard branch of the League of Nations' Non-Partisan Association and the other half to the Woodrow Wilson Foundation. The Club has several documents and letters of interest in connection with Woodrow Wilson and those will be given to Widener Library until a date when it is found desirable to revive the club.

The meeting this evening is open to all members of the University. C. A. Smart '26 will preside.