WHEN GREEK MEETS GREEK

Today's game with Tufts will have a far greater importance than that of helping football forecasters to decide whether the University or Princeton should win next Saturday. It will be more than a game between a large and a small college. For the Tufts team, coached by the All-Proficient Eddie Casey, will, in general, use the same "system" which the University uses. Coach Fisher's men will find themselves attempting to gain ground against a team employing their own defensive tactics, and, vice versa, will have to defend themselves against an attack on the same kind. That is true, in general--.

But in particular, Eddie Casey, who in 1919 saved the University from defeat at the hands of Princeton, and a fortnight later made the winning touchdown against Yale, will be watching the battle and doing his best to defeat his former college. Last week Percy Wendell led the Williams team to victory over Columbia, coached by his old teacher, Percy Haughton; and Coach Casey probably hopes to see history repeat itself. He is bringing an undefeated team, and has high hopes of victory. Whether he gains it or not, the University will be glad to welcome him back again to the Stadium.