H. A. A. BUSY TODAY WITH LAST MINUTE TICKET APPLICATIONS

Few Seats For Princeton Game Are Still Available to First Comers

The officials at the ticket office of the Harvard Athletic Association face a busy day today, with tickets for the Princeton game to be distributed and last minute applications for the Princeton, Brown, and Yale games to be received.

The Princeton applications were filled on Friday. Graduate applications were mailed on Friday night, and undergraduate applications may be obtained this morning at the H. A. A.

After filling over 21,000 applications for the Princeton game, there remain at the H. A. A. a few Princeton tickets which may still be applied for this morning.

A similar condition exists in regard to Yale tickets, there being some 2,000 seats still undisposed of. Applications for these tickets will also be received today in accordance with the provisions stated in another column of this issue. These applications will continue to be received until 6 o'clock on Thursday, November 8, when the draw for class preference will be made and the applications filled immediately afterward.

Finally, today is the announced closing date for applications for tickets to the Brown game on November 17. All applications received after six o'clock tonight will be classed as late applications and filled accordingly.