Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

PREDICTION UPSET IN THE AUTUMN SQUASH TOURNAMENT

Carpenter Defeated by Debevoise Who Won in Two Straight Games

The first upset of the University Squash Tournament occurred in the first round when C. D. Debevoise '26 the Freshman squash champion defeated F. I. Carpenter '24, a seeded player in straight games 18-13 and 15-10. Although several matches have been played beyond the second round several of the matches of the initial round had not been played by the time limit last night. Channing Wakefield 2L has come through to the fourth round without losing a game and at present, is the only one to have reached that round. Last spring Wakefield won the University Squash Tournament.

University Invited to Enter New League

At the last meeting of the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association a new league was formed. Class C, and the University was invited to enter a team in it. The University now has a team in league A and two teams, the University seconds and the Freshmen, in league B and so Coach Cowles has decided not to enter a team in the new class. There is a possibility, however, that if the present class B proved too much for the Freshmen they will be transfered to this newly established league. This is composed of the teams of clubs that are not of the calibre of the two higher classes or of poorer teams of the clubs already in the Association.

The University squad is still holding trial matches to determine the squad of 18 men from which Coach Cowles will pick the team to face the Union Boat Club in the opening match of the season on December 1.

Freshman Squad of Eight Chosen

The Freshman squad of eight men has been selected. It is composed of H. N. Rawlins, H. L. doRham, H. R. Jack son. W. R. Wister, P. M. Lenhart, E. D. Pratt, S. W. deRham. R. R. Merriman The first match for the Freshman team will be on December 1 with a team in League B of the Association